Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Sequence Elbow Protector is ergonomically profiled for performance and features CE certified Level 1 protection. A dual strap closure system ensure the Sequence Elbow stays in position while the TPR pull tabs make it easy to close while wearing gloves.
- New lightweight hybrid elbow protection with high comfort and maximum breathability for all riding styles.
- Shell is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- Single injected shells are constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
- Shell is highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Soft protective structure on upper arm and soft bridge connectors on the middle of the shell to allow flexibility and adaption.
- Internal rounded thermoformed padding with an additional perforated viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and positioning and better protection of the olecranon bone.
- Elbow protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1.
- Dual straps closure system specially designed to offer more comfort and adjustment.
- New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.