The Klim Vented Sock is our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
- KNIT MESH PANELS ACCELERATE WICKING AND VENTILATION
- TERRY KNIT FOR COMFORT PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- ANKLE SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ARCH SUPPORT BAND KEEPS SOCK IN PLACE
- ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- IMPROVED ELASTICITY
- KNIT LOGOS
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION AGAINST KNEE PADS/KNEE BRACES
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- 55% COOLMAX®, 41% POLYAMIDE, 4% LYCRA*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.