Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 Clutch – KTM 350 Freeride 2014-2017
- Features and Benefits
- Prevents engine stalls
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged
- Smooth power engagement increases traction
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Manaul shifting of transmission still required
- Most installations do not require modification of stock parts
- What it does:
Using the principles of centrifugal force this clutch automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
Note: Stock photo, actual product may vary slightly based on fitment.